Sup

Ashlee Christine,

Did you make a promise to your mom about attending MBI? If you did then I was unaware of it. That bit of information changes everything. How does God speak to you in this regard? Does He tell you to ignore your promise and go to Africa? I'm truly curious about this. Does God say honor your promise then go to Africa? Is there a way to get out of your promise without compromising your integrity? These are hard questions aren't they? What are you going to do? Am I being hard on you Sweetie? I already know the answers to these questions. Telling you the answers is not what you need from me. You will discover the answers later. A person like you in such a relentless pursuit of God will surely discover the right thing to do. Have you figured out what you need from me? I'll just tell you......nada. You need me for nothing. You may not need me but I'm kinda cool to have around ain't I?

I so love to watch you grow.......you do my heart good.

D

Comments

Popular Posts