Same Song Different Verse

My thoughts are never far from you. Lately I've been thinking about the part of your journey that I've been able to observe. With a few variations your brother is in the same place you were in when you were fifteen. It seems that your brother is being more difficult to deal with. That may not be true. I may just be wearing down. I pray that the Jesus we know will capture his heart. I expect as Nicoleta, Luc, Ana, and Miguel get to be around fifteen I'll go through the same stuff again and again. God has given me six opportunties. Will I learn what He is teaching me as I pass through the maze of parenthood. When it's over I ought to be an expert! Have you stopped to think how old you'll be when Miguel graduates from high school. I'm thinking you'll be just over thirty years old. How many of your own babies will you have by then?

By the way, what's this I'm hearing about "the man of your dreams?"

I love you Ashley.

D

Comments

MK said…
You still there? It's been a while since I have heard from you or you have posted.

Popular Posts